View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 01:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Tomorrow is the big day

I have my trial tomorrow. If it is successful, I will then see the psychiatrist who wants $80 as he doesn't take Medicaid. It would take forever to go through the red tape to see a psychiatrist at the community health center. If it is successful and I pass the MMPI (joke) I go see the neurosurgeon up in Louisville for a meet and greet. I hope to have the inplantation by the holidays. I hate pre-op foreplay. I have to go by cab tomorrow as the state has cut off my Medicaid transportation (again) because they say I have a car and am driving without a license or ins. Last week, I got a notice from the state that I have one month to provide proof of ins. or else. I called them, told them that I haven't driven in ten years, the car in question was totaled eight years ago and I handled all the paperwork at the county court house......twice. I can't get that darn car cleared out of the data base. I told the gal at the state that I was through crawling through their hoops and to please have me arrested.........but make certain they find a jail for females that has a medical unit. This could be fun.
Spiney95 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (08-06-2012), JavaJan (08-06-2012), Mark56 (08-06-2012), Rrae (08-06-2012)