View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 07:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Tell it like it is - Need your input!

Hi
I am sorry that I don't get here often. I do read more than I post, however. I read about some of you in the latest issue of Neurology Now (March-April, 2007 - page 42-43). Good article!

I frequently am asked to speak to different groups about what it’s like to live with Parkinson’s. This includes what it’s like for caregivers, also. Years ago, when I first started this type of advocacy, I collected thoughts from people with Parkinson’s and their families. I need to update my comments.

Could you send your comments here? Just put reply here. By posting your comments, you are giving me permission to use your comments for my presentations. Also, give me how you want to identify yourself in the presentation. For example, your initials or first name and what area you are from. For example, sign JBP in Wyoming, etc. Here is the requested format:

What it’s like to live with Parkinson’s: (Only 1-2 sentences)
Example: It’s like being in a runaway car; you know there’s a cliff up ahead, but you can’t stop it.

Please let me know this within the next week (no later than April 27)– I promise to report back how everything goes. THANKS SO MUCH! Hope to see some of you at the Unity Walk in New York City April 28!

Peggy
pegleg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote