View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 11:50 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

We will go along with you on this journey carbeezy. I love your name. Yes, it could be MS but as far as the medicine goes it works wonderful on some people and not so in others. I have been on Avonex since 1997 and no increase in my brain MRI. Sometimes my neuro wonders if it is really MS since I have never had an increase but I have had a few flare ups since 1997 that Solu Medrol or IV cortisone, have taken care of. There are different degrees of MS, each one has its distinctive degrees of progression. Sounds like they are doing the right testing though. MS is a disease that is diagnosed by ruling out other things. Debbie is right, keep a journal. There are actually 2 different kinds of journals you can keep. One is for you, it's your feelings about what is going on, how you feel as a family member, as a woman, anything you ant to put in it. It can be private or you can share it. The other journal is for your doctor. This one would be what is going on, what you are doing when each symptom comes on. Heat can bring a lot of it on and then cooling down can make it go away. Were emotions going on when a symptom came on. stress can be a killer. No I didn't mean a real killer. And join us here on a regular basis. We have another forum connected with this one called 'the stumble inn. There we talk about what happens in our lives. Because we live with MS. So it is with us in everything we do. We talk about anything and everything over there. This one is mainly MS disease related.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
carbreezy (08-12-2012), yeti (08-07-2012)