View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 01:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
Wow 10+ hrs for that surgery?
Did you request a copy of the surgical report? I think that is what it is called.

Someone should be able to give you an answer as to why it took so long.
If there were complications, there would/should be a record of it and that 10+ hrs would be easier to accept.

I give up on MDs sometimes too and look for do it myself or alternative therapies.

I wonder if acupuncture or gentle expert chiropractic might be of help?
(The chiro I found was the most help for my TOS/RSI/myofascial pain syndromes)
He used many PT type modalities, my favorite were the IF stim & low level laser therapy. I have my own IF stim now as well as some other gadgets for home care.
Hi Jomar,

Thank you so much for the response! I do have the report. Strangely enough it does not include start and end times of the surgery. Who knows how that will play out. As for my treatment, I currently get accupuncture with PENS and see a cranial sacral physical therapist (sounds like we think alike ). I was hoping to see a physiatrist for electrical stimulation with PT but the experts out here will not accept patients who could have a lawsuit due to accident or surgical injury. Even when I said that I don't have a lawsuit pending, they still wouldn't even consider me.
alyssa van story is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote