View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 09:23 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Unhappy Im weak

Hey...

Excuse me if Im using our forums to put my mind into words.... (If that even makes sense)

These days I have been feeling so insecure... weak in general.... mentally speaking...

Some of you already know I feel lonely... like, something, or someone is missing in my life.... I know I have myself, sometimes I really know I have God too, and my grandparents that are in Heaven... I even know I have my parents that are not perfect, but sometimes they try to understand me and help me... I have you.... I know it.... but, I feel like I miss a... partner ? or a friend here at my school.... ? A baby ?

I have been struggling because there is this guy I like, and, he is friendly with me, but nothing else.... nothing more... he is.... how to say.... famous ?so he knows a lot of people, girls that has nothing to do with me, that drink, that dance, you know, nice bodies an stuff... my opposites.... And, I have been feeling depressed because it is not the first time that this happens to me....

I really want to have a family BUT, I always "fall in love" with the wrong person.... guys that will NEVER look at me... at least not for something "big"...

When I say Im weak is, because I think this guy is different...smart and deep, but he is always surrounded by "empty" girls that keep telling me "nasty" things about him, like he is so superfluous etc and... I BELIEVE THEM.

Do you get my point ? I cant stay firm on what I think about people.... and it makes me anxious and sad....

I know my post is sounding so silly, but this has been the cause of my depression for a looooooooooooooooooong time....

I feel confused, my head hurts because Im thinking and thinking all the time about this and.... argh.

How I wish I could be a stone.

Just thank you for reading. I know Im annoying and cant stop talking !
BlueMajo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (08-08-2012), Addy (08-09-2012), Alffe (08-07-2012), barbo (08-10-2012), thelonely1 (08-08-2012)