View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 01:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Ringing, Seizures, Neuro Migraines.....ALL NEW 31 YRS OLD

I am a 31 yr old Female. I have just started having seizures and neurological migraines(the ones that mimic a stroke) about a 1.5 months ago. 2.5 months ago I had surgery to remove a stage 1 ovarian tumor. 1 month ago I had some cervical lymph nodes removed, now in the CT scans they found that my right jugular vein is bulging into my inner ear which is causing severe ringing in the ear and at times really odd migraines that sounds like a million chimes swooshing in my ears. The worst migraines are the ones that leave me completely paralyzed. I have notice the seizures mainly favor the left side but in have had a couple times where my whole body just froze up. The Neuro I went to had the balls to say I don't know and I think you are faking it even after the ER seen me have a few grand mal and I heard the doc at the ER call them Clonic Tonic. What the Hell. I am now waiting for my new appointment with my new Neuro and next month get to go to the University of Utah to the Epilepsy institute in hopes to find some answers. So frustrating and scary. I was so angry at the doc that said I should just go see a therapist! Are you kidding me! I did not just waist all my wedding money on ER visits to get attention
summerworkman81 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote