View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 08:08 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I slept about four hours last night. My hands are still numb, I'm still having problems with my dexterity. It's making me get a panicky feeling.

I did talk to a neurologist yesterday, although he wasn't my neurologist,(Because my neurologist is always out of town when I have a flare) And I felt like He didn't care. I asked if there was a medication for the Neurologic pain in my hands and he said no. (I can't take Neurontin or Lyrica.) He just didn't seem concerned.

am I somehow wrong to be freaking out About my hands Being numb? Or should I be really concerned about this? I thought that if the symptoms interfere with your Daily life That it was something to be concerned About

I have only known about my MS for about five years, I think I'm still New at this. I don't know what to do When I get a flare like this. I just feel sick, And I'm tired of it

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (08-08-2012), SallyC (08-08-2012), yeti (08-08-2012)