View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 12:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by askcb View Post
So I introduced myself here just 3 days ago and now, As of yesterday my dystonia/cramping/spasms have suddenly appeared in my right foot. I also have burning and increased sweating but no color or swelling.. I am less than 3 months into this whole thing...my injury was very minor and happened in June. Obviously I will be contacting my doctors as soon as they open this morning, but can anyone tell me about your own experiences with spread? This is freaking me out! Ive been unable to bear weight on my left leg this whole time and on crutches, so I'm very worried about losing my ability to walk. Isn't this too fast??

I can't post the link to my introduction story, but it is post 436 on page 44 for those interested.

I have been suffering from this monster for 9 years now and it just started to spread a few months ago.... Its been in my leg leg from knee to right about my ankle and then to my left foot and as of a few weeks ago the right side of my head and face. The feelings I get in my ear and my right eye is even more unexplainable than the rest of my body. It's ridulous!!! I hope you have a good team of doctors you deal with and hopefully they can help manage your pain as best as possible :-/ I wish i could say the same for myself
*Gentle hugs*
Andrea O'Brien is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote