View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 12:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused MRI scheduled But I have Questions bout MS

I have a couple of questions..
Does anyone have any problems with healing. For example if I get a sore or I get sick It seems to last forever!

Also Does anyone else suffer from Raynaud's Phenomenon? (where your fingers & toes particularly around the nails turn blue?

my first MRI is scheduled for Friday the 10th! I'm so worried because my dr reluctantly scheduled it because he has assured me that even tho he has NO CLUE what is wrong he's CERTAIN it isn't MS. When the only form of tests he has done this far is BLOOD WORK!! In which came back negative for Lupus & RA Only thing it did reveal is Low B12 & Low Vit D levels!

Another Question... Does Stress/Anxiety or Exhaustion Amplify your symptoms?
Do you get completely warn out in the shower? Like when I take a shower it's all I can do to drag myself out of the shower and I use a Shower chair.

Does anyone get the MS HUGS? (in the ribs?)
What about eye, lip or cheek twitching?
Does anyone have Back pain? & is Pain associated? or just weakness?

Im concerned my head MRI will come back not showing anything while if I were to have a full MRI done it would show something in my spine. Is it possible that the majority of my pain starts in my back but not to have head lesions and still have MS?
AM I making any sense?
Anyone have problems with swallowing, like food gets stuck in your throat u feel like u just can't swallow it down and if you drink and try to wash it down you're guaranteed to throw up?

I have so many questions I just can't think right now. My memory is terrible! If I dont' say it immediately when I think it within seconds it's gone and I can't remember what I was going to say to begin with!
Ok so I think I'm done.. ANy & ALL input is appreciated!!!
HERE'S AN MS HUG THAT DON"T HURT!
HarveysAngelsx3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (08-08-2012), yeti (08-08-2012)