View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 01:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm only going to reply to some of these where they apply to me, or I have something to add.

Quote:
In which came back negative for Lupus & RA Only thing it did reveal is Low B12 & Low Vit D levels!
Low B12 is one of the MS mimics, but I think both low B12 and low D occur alongside MS sometimes.

Quote:
Another Question... Does Stress/Anxiety or Exhaustion Amplify your symptoms?
Both of my 2 major attacks were right after a major stress. I'm not sure stress matters, but I have my suspicions. Exhaustion definitely increases my symptoms but doesn't bring on a 'real' attack. Once I rest awhile I'm ok.

Quote:
Do you get completely warn out in the shower? Like when I take a shower it's all I can do to drag myself out of the shower and I use a Shower chair.
Absolutely. It is the heat. Heat brings my symptoms on like crazy. Now I will turn the shower on hot at first for just a little bit to enjoy the heat, and then I crank it down to lukewarm or even cold for most of the shower. Sometimes I run it at coldest for a minute or two before I get out to cool off.

Quote:
Does anyone have Back pain? & is Pain associated? or just weakness?
I get back and especially neck pain.

Quote:
Im concerned my head MRI will come back not showing anything while if I were to have a full MRI done it would show something in my spine. Is it possible that the majority of my pain starts in my back but not to have head lesions and still have MS?
On my last MRIs I had multiple cervical lesions and no brain lesions visible on MRI.

Keep in mind I am only 'probable ms' at this point.
yeti is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
HarveysAngelsx3 (08-08-2012), SallyC (08-08-2012)