View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 03:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi summerworkman81,

Welcome to the forum! Darlene gave you some excellent info. I've had epilepsy for 40 yrs. and before my sz. started I had wicked migraine headaches then after they started the sz. started up. It's up to you but I would turn the neuro you saw into the medical conduct board in your area. I've had to do that with a neuro I've seen in the past that messed me up really good giving me sz. med then refusing to do blood tests on me to find that I almost bleed to death from the med.
Keep track of the weather sometimes a low pressure in the weather can cause sz. or migraine headaches even if the bad weather isnt' supposed to hit for a couple of days. I also found out that some people can be cell phone sensitive which means if you or others around you are using a cell phone it can trigger a sz. and that's because of the frequency the cell phone uses. I found out that it causes me to have sz. and when I go to the stores I have to be very careful that I'm not around people using their phone.
Feel free to ask any questions any time. I will tell you hormones changing can trigger sz. for some people. I started cold water therapy and that has helped reduce my sz. a lot. If I feel a sz. coming on or a migraine headache I put a cold washcloth on my face and neck 3 times a day or more and this stops the sz. and headache because it's calming the neurons down in the brain. Wishing you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote