View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 05:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven N View Post
This sounds very much like my case, and I'm sure like that of many other members here. I finally found some answers, and I'm hopefully on the way back to health. In my case, someone finally asked the right question about gluten in my diet. I read William Davis' book, "Wheat Belly," and realized how my digestive tract had starved my nervous system for years. I've gotten great advice on rebuilding by visiting this site. From what I understand, if all the tests are negative, the doctors are content to just call it "idiopathic," and not read about the gluten connection that plagues so many of us. It's not idiopathic; it's idiotic.
Anyway, you've come to the right place for help. Check out the B12 sticky; but understand that your body won't use what you put into it until the receptors in your gut re-grow. Gluten can be nasty and destructive.
Hi,
I've done the Transglut.-IGg lab test for gluten and it was negative; a dr told me it is the best blood test for gluten. Any thoughts on other tests for gluten?
Thanks!
anabanana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote