View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 09:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Question Dr says he thinks I have MS?

Been having issues, I won't go through the symptom list unless someone asks, but basically every one of my limbs is having weird muscle spasms, numbness, and nerve pain. I failed the NCV Test that was done on my legs. Dx "Sensorimotor Polyneuropathy." Then I went to my family physician, and since I'm having mild paralysis and sleep paralysis and having motor function trouble, he's extremely "worried" that I have MS. He said I'm at the right age to develop/be diagnosed with it? I'm 23. I'm panicking. And then he says that panicking will only make the symptoms worse. I have a lumbar tap and brain MRI in two weeks. Can anyone please explain these tests, what they could show, and how to prepare myself for them? The MRI on my lower back was so bad for my anxiety, it took two tries and a handful of valium to bring me down. What's the outlook on MS? I'm scared and I feel alone.
Chekithearts is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (08-09-2012), Debbie D (08-09-2012), Dejibo (08-09-2012), KittyLady (08-09-2012), SallyC (08-09-2012), yeti (08-09-2012)