Thread: Doctor issue.
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 10:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSDcandice View Post
So i have been seeing the same pain doctor for a few months. He is the one who worked with my neurologist or orthopedic to Diagnose me. So he has been great the whole time, seen him 5-6 times. Always was helpful and tried to find me relief.
So i go to the doctor yesturday, and they had scheduled me to see the PA. I asked to see my actual Dr and he was out. So i went ahead and saw the PA. It was the worse experiance. He said that all my symptoms were Psychosomatic..and that he disagreed that i had rsd, that i was too young and healthy ? Then he went on to ask a bunch of personal questions about how i live without working or having insurance.. He also said i should be working because my symptoms dont appear bad. I left the office very upset. It was awful.
I am unsure of what i should do now. try and talk to my original doctor, switch doctors? am i just overreacting?
PA answers to MD. Find out who his supervising MD is. Accumulate all medical SOAP notes/reports documenting your DX then file complaint with PA's board.....jerk! Oh, and tell whomever is making you wait for a follow up appt. with the MD that you can get an appt tomorrow with a medmal attorney. Would they like to reconsider making you wait?
Dubious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote