Thread: St. Jude SCS
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 11:44 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Dear Alt

So SO hard to wait for work comp responses and they take a lot of pushing from both DOC and the LAWYER, so much hard work goes into the persuasion then patience in the waiting. I am a Work Comp result, and now that I am officially DISABLED imagine this, the Work Comp set aside Medical Savings Account administered under Medicare guidelines and Medicare itself [now my primary provider of medical coverage] receive claims from a lab for blood work and each point the finger at the other saying this is covered by the other side under Medicare guidelines....... Is this a GO FIGURE moment????

So Alt, I PRAY for you and the decision making by those in control that you be approved, then ultimately provided best possible care for your pain regardless of the causation issue relevant to the commencement of the injury. If Work Comp can be proven to be responsible because but for the injury which produced the RSD, you may be able to help lawyer with the idea of finding law on such a point..... one never knows. But if origin/causation lays within the scope of the injury, Fight As Though You Are Inspired by Patrick Henry!!!!

Prayin,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
alt1268 (08-15-2012), eva5667faliure (08-11-2012), JavaJan (08-15-2012), Nanc (08-14-2012), Rrae (08-12-2012)