View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 06:07 AM
Banned User

10 yr Member
Banned User

10 yr Member

i am not telling you to do anything.

your body is attempting to heal itself but can only do so if you put the correct fuel into it .

if it comes in a box or you order from a drive thru window, your health will not improve.

franken food loaded up with toxic chemicals to make it look pretty in the produce section is verboten.

if you cook it and kill the enzymes, it is now dead fuel.

if it is pasturized, dead fuel.

white powder will mask the underlying issue but can stabilize in the short term.
to continue to dump this toxic waste into your body over the long haul is not a cure to any issue.

all big pharma powder will " blow out your liver and kidneys over time " slows your metabolic process and cripples your immune system.

i have news for you..........
the current medical system is doing just fine according to big pharma and it will not be fixed.

that is just false hope.

they spend 6 million a day just to lobby the hill.

pocket change just to keep the congressional puppets dancing their tune.
your elected officials know who is buttering their bread.

i started this thread to get your " heads out of the sand " and start to question standard medical practice for what it really is.

corruption is everywhere in the " unhealth system "

" disease management " is the name of the game.

ask any retail pharmacist.

i have 2 in laws who are pill retailers and make a very nice living filling the scripts.

when i pose tough questions to them, they just walk away.
further confirmation the entire game is rigged.

i will tell you this.........

if you see Mark or one of his partners in crime, the protocol will change.

system based medical is not pill pusher mentality.

btw, you are poisoning yourself.

blind faith can be very strong when the system slots you in to the rank and file.

ball in your court.

s

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackwardPawn View Post
Shopster,

For you to come here and tell me that I am poisoning myself and should stop taking my medicine is insulting, it is wrong, and it discounts the 15 years of hell I went through to get to the point I'm at today--where I can wake up and actually be glad I'm still alive and want to get out of bed in the morning.

I will look into Dr. Hyman, but only because if he is as Alice described, I do not want my poor opinion of you to prejudice me against him.

We all currently work within a broken medical system which has to be fixed.