Thread: Lemonade Stand
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

There's lots of ways to help. If I wasn't limited by my MS I'd have never found them.

We have an organization here called Planned Pethood. They offer low cost spay and neuter to everyone......but those of us who take care of feral cats can get a break on the cost - and I even got a few neuters done free because I got a "volume" discount! All I had to do was ask and reach out for help in getting these precious creatures there. I met one of my bestest friends by simply asking for help with this.

Caring for feral cats is my passion (along with my own indoor spoiled kitties) and the ones I care for are nearly tame now. They know who feeds them!

I can't do some of the things others do but I know without a doubt this is what I'm supposed to be doing.

P.S. The good Lord knows I can't work with kitties "in person" at a shelter because I'd have them all in my house before the days end. So......I do what I can from home.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by Kitty; 08-09-2012 at 10:01 AM.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (08-09-2012), hollym (08-25-2012), Jules A (08-09-2012), SallyC (08-09-2012)