View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 11:14 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Support

Gosh, thanks to all of you. I have felt so alone and desperate. I finally met with my original doctor yesterday. I told him that I have "permanant" damage from this issue. I do have an attorney on board now, not because of this issue, but because when the pump was installed, it was under a Class I Recall and they still install. The doctor is denying knowledge of the recall Medtronics is trying to say the recall didn't exsist even though I have all the recall information and my serial number printed on a recall list right in front of their face...... I feel like I'm in a tunnel with everyone looking down on me saying....... We're sooooo big there's nothing you can do to touch us.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
Besidemyself, that really stinks!! I hear of things like this once in awhile and it really makes me angry. Seems as tho some Dr's go their merry way once the money is in the pocket from an expensive implant like this. No concern whatsoever for the patient suffering needlessly like you had to. There's no excuse for that. You should never have had to suffer all that time.

I agree --- bring out the JURY!!

Rae
besidemyself is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (08-09-2012), JavaJan (08-09-2012), Rrae (08-12-2012)