Thread: Lemonade Stand
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 11:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

@Kitty. I have you to thank when I posted a thread "What price for love" and you moved it to the MS section.

@Jules. You will always have a special place in my own life for buying a picture of your dog from the artist Jillian. It helped defer his vet costs. Of all the internet people I have met over the years, you are a shining example of the simplicity of actually doing something.

@Kicker. You are also an inspiration in that you put action into your life and joining me in also creating a success.

@myself. I hope to keep pushing and prodding and trying to create action in a positive manner. To those joining in helping (yay for compassion to feral cats and all living things), pass it forward. Personal reason to be a force of action.

By this experience alone, my "at rest" expression has been a smile. I was rollating in the hallway of my house and DH saw me and commented. It is an ultimate reward to do something good. Each day becomes each month, then year then lifetime. And maybe in another's lifetime as well.
Aarcyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (08-09-2012), hollym (08-25-2012), Kitty (08-09-2012), new2net98 (08-23-2012), SallyC (08-09-2012)