View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 11:41 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I am so so tired of this headache. I think the TN is getting better but I still have the dazed, droopy feeling form my system getting used to the increase dose of the Tegretol. I called the office today to ask the Nurse Practitioner some questions like does excessive computer or Nook use cause an increase. I read my Nook at night and I have the brightness turned down way low to preserve the battery. What kind of pain medicine is the best, Aleve, Advil or what. I try to stay away from Tylenol and I refuse to be my sister and live on pain medicine and brag about it. She just goes on and on. So my Lortab use is very sparing much to the frustration of my husband. Can we schedule this nerve injection. These were all questions I wanted answered. I wasn't asking her to call back, just ask her the questions and some one call me back. That shouldn't be such a big deal. I know the office closes at 4:30 so at 4 I call and remind them I haven't gotten a call. I also give them my cell phone number because if my husband doesn't get to Texas Roadhouse by 5 PM on a Thursday evening, I have just ruined his weekend. So of course no call. When I get home I have a message on my home phone for me to call them tomorrow to give me the answers and discuss my cat scan. HMMMM. I thought the cat scan was negative. So I will call tomorrow, again. I want this to be taken care of so I can look forward to a painless weekend.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (08-10-2012), Judy2 (08-10-2012), SallyC (08-10-2012)