View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 03:36 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy Mri today!!! Scared!! Ready nervous

Nervous! today is my head MRI. I'm so ready for answers. I have been waiting for months for this day! I'm sooo nervous! I'm scared it will come back clean. I know that sounds crazy but this is the only thing that has made sense at all and I'm scared with this MRI he is basically just going to tell me I'm insane and push me to the side. I'm scared that it will come back showing that it really is MS and then I have a life long battle with no hope for fixing these problems, Then again I'm scared to death it will come back clean & then what? no explanation no hope of finding any answers any time soon. Getting him to repeat the MRI on the cervical and thoracic spine is probably not likely. But then I have nothing that explains any of it so I'm basically back to square 0. not even square 1 because at this point they will have ruled out MS, RA, Fibro, & SLE!

I don't know if anyone really understands the way I feel about this but I'm real scared. Scared that it will come back showing MS and scared that it won't. MAYBE I REALLY AM CRAZY!
HarveysAngelsx3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (08-10-2012), Debbie D (08-10-2012), Dejibo (08-10-2012), ginnie (08-10-2012), SallyC (08-10-2012), yeti (08-10-2012)