View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 07:24 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I agree. A clean MRI meaning NO lesions is a wonderful gift! This can rule out so many things. There are many other diseases that can mimic MS like lyme, lupus, EB, MG, and the like. Go back to your primary care MD and bring your report. If you are still feeling bad ask him to help you chase the culprit. if you are feeling better (as happens in diseases that relapse and remit) than hang in there. If it is MS some folks can go years before the next attack. Some will never have that next attack. continuing to feel badly means there is something going on, whether that is mental, physical or emotional will have to be uncovered.

If there were NO lesions then having dye injected into you (which carries risks of its own) would not have helped one tiny bit. The GAD dye only lights up lesions that are in an ACTIVE phase. So, no lesions means nothing to light up, no reason to stress your kidneys with this stuff. folks have been known to have big kidney issues after this stuff. Be glad you dont need it. I always feel like I am gambling when they give me this stuff.

I hope you feel better quick.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
HarveysAngelsx3 (08-12-2012), SallyC (08-10-2012)