View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 11:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Would this go for things like feeling your heart beat aswell? I have had several ekg's that came out normal (i dont know why they wanted multiple ekg's) aswell as an echocardiogram done which came out completely normal. Yet i still feel my heartbeat most of the time.

I had a feeling from the very beginning that my heart was completely fine, even though my family has a history of major heart problems. I have a feeling that im just obsessing over it and thats why i can constantly feel my heartbeat.

But there were a few occasions where i could feel my heart beat wayy before i received a blow to my head and suffered the concussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
My tinnitus (ringing in the ears) comes and goes. A drink of cold water can cause it to get very loud. There are lots of triggers.

A common problem is paying attention to it. Once your brain zeroes in on the sound, it can start to obsess and make it appear to be worse. Learning to ignore it when possible is the only solution for many of us.

My ears ring at about 1100 hertz. That is between C6 (high C) and C#6 on a piano. The pitch has remained consistent for years even though the volume varies widely.

There is little than can be done. The stuff sold on TV has a very poor track record and is expensive. Quietus is one of the names. I forget the other but it is an expensive lipoflavinoid compound.

Just know that plenty of us hear what you are hearing.
PlasticMonkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote