View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 01:00 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Jan

I hope you get to do the missionary work. For sure that is selfless in what you want to do. In my case this time, I am thinking of myself. I do have pain, but sure not as much as the rest of you all on NT. for the most part, with meds, and lotions I get by. I was an avid horsebackrider, Yep, did open jumping, barrel racing in MO. I am am old farm girl really. Tomorrow I am going riding in the gulf of Mexico, you swim with the horses. There are others in the group who are disabled. Some have fusions more severe than my own and they make it safe. My ankles and shot, so no foot prompts, horse must take knee comands, and my hands won't hold the reins right, so I need to neck rein with one hand. I wonder if after 17 years, I will remember anything at all.
I may just sit on top of his back stand in the water and cry, I have no idea!
Yes this may be pushing, but the neuro cleared me. This is just doing something one last time that you sincerely love about this good old earth. Horses are wonderful creatures. Some of Gods beauties for sure. Prayers are accepted tomorrow at 3:30 to keep me on top! love to all asap ginnie

Last edited by ginnie; 08-10-2012 at 01:03 PM. Reason: spelling
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (08-10-2012), ger715 (08-10-2012), JavaJan (08-10-2012), Mark56 (08-10-2012), Rrae (08-12-2012)