View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 05:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Crazy Note from the Crazy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie D View Post

AND...just because it comes back clean this time...doesn't mean it isn't eventually going to show up.

Are you having a spine MRI, too?
No Debbie he refused to do spine scan! I was mad but I took what I could get. Because he assured me I DO NOT HAVE MS BUT HE CAN NOT TELL ME WHAT I DO HAVE! soooo... long story short I got to the imaging center today & the reason they have on my records for MRI is for "HEADACHES!" NOTHING ABOUT DIAGNOSTIC FOR MS!!! I WAS FURIOUS! they asked me twice why I was getting the mri both times I told them.. after the first round of mri's without contrast just before she is about to inject me she asked me if I was ok. I said no not really I'm bout ready to cry and she asked why I said I was really upset with my dr and scared that the MRI wasn't going to show what I was being tested for and she said what is that I told her that he told me he was going to send me for an MRI to check for MS and she said well thats not whats ordered. and she looked at me she said but hold on let me take a few more pictures before I put the contrast in that is specific for MS. Even tho thats not what he ordered it's what he's getting! I wanted to really cry then! I got my images on disk! VERY INTERESTING STUFF! I'm not real sure what I'm looking at despite googleing several images specific to MS. The one that is most concerning is the Diffusion pics! because from what I've read everywhere areas that show bright white are areas that show some damage (anyone who knows if this is true or not please chime in!!!) I had a LOTTTTTT of bright white areas and splotches! It was almost like reading ink blotches hahaha. Well I made this story longer than intended. Even tho I didn't get my full MRI I'm praying there is enough evidence to warrant another MRI if necessary. I think because I requested the MRI, because my dr was going to just send me home again with another script for more pain meds, and I suggested MS and he assured me it wasn't and I asked him why not check to rule it out I have all the symptoms and then some & he looked at me like I was an idiot. As if I was spending HIS MONEY or something! I guess he thought I was too stupid or that they wouldn't ask me why I was having the MRI. GUESS HE THOUGHT WRONG! I have always been an advocate for myself & my children and I don't stop until I have answers! Not to mention my drs office didn't even call and tell me about the appt they had scheduled until 2 days before the appt!!!!!! I assume they weren't going to tell me so I'd miss it. And I assume that he was going to run the general Mri (FOR HEADACHES!) and then tell me well we did the MRI and it didn't show anything indicating MS. SO FRUSTRATED! NEEDLESS TO SAY IM CHANGING DRS. I'm picking up my medical records on Monday. I told them I needed them for my attorney who was about to start my disability paperwork. haha I'd venture to bet, given the most recent info about his "diagnosis" Id bet there's NOTHING in my records about my complaints every single month for the last 10 months! IM TIRED OF NOT KNOWING!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! SO NOW WE WAIT.

Signed,
The Crazy Lady!!!
HarveysAngelsx3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (08-10-2012), ginnie (08-13-2012), SallyC (08-10-2012)