View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 06:43 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello Just Married

I am so sorry that your first months together as husband and wife are so very stressful. TBI can and does get better with the right kind of doctors in your corner. I know the last thing you want to hear, is to spend more to get to see another physician. You should not be made to wait months when he feels as bad as he does. Teaching hospitals, are some of the best in the country. don't give up your marriage. Hang in there, get some real medical help and information to get to a place where you can cope better. Marrige is hard under the best of circumstances. Be strong as you can even when you hurt yourself. Do not neglect your own health however. You can't help both at the same time. Find out about your own pain, get your husband into some facility for good dianostic help, and some professional who can be in your corner while you go through all this. I would give it a good fight for the both of you to get better, find the help, and continue on with your lives. Sometimes these issues do require a fight to get the right care and help. NT is a good site to come just to talk, to maybe feel a bit better about yourself. You will make some friends, and I hope others will come by and give you some support too. Nobody wants to feel alone as they go through these problems. I will keep you BOTH in my thoughts and prayers. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (08-10-2012)