View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 03:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi gang, slow day for me today as I did too much yesterday. I went to the university to see my nephew sing. He did an amazing job! Then I stuck around till the end as my neice was the one helping to run the event. It was their annual take back the campus night to promote safety on campus not only for women but for men too. So we all stayed to the end and helped her clean up. Good thing as there was not enough people there and she would have been there for hours. It was a fun day and I didn't get home till almost
1am so I am beat up today.

I also didn't do well on the eating as we had burritos and cookies for dinner. I stayed away from the cookies for most of the night but I finally gave in later. Only had 2 but they were so good so i am sure they were so bad

Today i am drinking lots of water and hanging out with my ice packs. My body hurts! Take it easy everyone...Sue

Hugs to the group, it seems like we could use it

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote