View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 04:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
peachy,

Welcome to NeuroTalk. Sorry to hear of your injury and struggles. As others have said, you need time and rest. You are still early in your recovery.

Do you have access to Headway? It is a brain oriented health organization in the UK.

What are your current symptoms? How is your left eye?

Has anybody prescribed any medicines?

Sorry I did not see your post earlier. I was having a head ache day.

How old is your daughter? Just wondering what kind of a household load you have.

Your years of playing football may have included head injuries that you failed to account for because the symptoms were mild. Mild head injuries (sub-concussive impact is the term) can accumulate to cause later injuries to have magnified symptoms. What kind of football? Soccer-football, American football, rugby ?

I'll check back tomorrow.

Hope you have a better day.

My best to you.
Hi,

Soccer-football.

My daughter is 2. So far she has been babysat everyday and I cannot be on my own with her.

My house is 1400's, very quaint and a lot of wk to keep beautiful.
I had a friend turn up to do my cleaning and ironing this wk, so kind.

I am only on pain killers at mo.

I will check out this Headway group, thankyou for that.

I am not able to concerntrate on anything much. Just typing this one letter I am exhausted. My brain don't want to connect to my arms. Im having trouble spelling.

My vision is blurred and really hard to focus.

I feel so depressed. I have battled depression since I was 17 and for the 2nd time since then I was having a depressed free time. But its creeping back so fast.

My husband is frustrated. I am normally capable and busy and energetic. I release my anger on sport and dance I have nowhere to put this now so its going into me and becoming depression.

Im not good at rest and waiting.
peacheysncream is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote