View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 04:03 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi cinnamongym

Hi, and sorry you had trouble with the RC. Usually I go to Bryanna for help, but in this case, I kinda know what is going on. re-treatment of an infected tooth, for most part does not work. You may retain the tooth longer, but that infection is still there. If it is painful, and hurts at all, this is a sign that it does not bode well for the tooth. The truth is RC's extend the life of a tooth, but really never get rid of the infection. Those small cannals they talk about, can never fully be cleaned out and that infection is left in there even with re-treatment. For me, I turned down two RC's altogether, as I have immune problems to begin with. The upper jaw is so close to sinus, and the brain, I did not want to take any chances. Post to Bryanna, she has a much better explaination of the "medical" side of it. Dentists, or perodentists, make alot of money on this proceedure for the most part that does not work. doing it twice is twice the money, and the tooth is still a problem. I got a great little partial, works great, end of problem. I do wish you all the best in what ever you choose to do. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote