Thread: My wits
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 01:05 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Trig My wits

I heard something on the news that caused me to go into depression/fear,and after about 8 hours of emotional pain,I felt like the muscles in my chest where sore,and I could no longer think about what was worrying me.

I may have been obsessively thinking in fear,but it blew up in my thoughts,and I couldn't stop thinking about it. It was like a 8 hour panic type of condition. I felt this deep depression with it. I felt like I was on the edge of the world,about to fall off.

I hate this kind of thing. I haven't felt quite like this in a while. I've had more depression/loneliness,and anxiety recently. I've had more dread about small things also.

I hope that this isn't the start of periods of time like this. I've had weeks,and months of this over many years. This makes me feel like burying my face on my pillow.

I know there is no easy fix it to this. I talked to my counsellor about how I was feeling about two weeks ago,and she said call her when I get depressed. I can't call her now because it is a late Saturday night,early Sunday morning problem.

This type of feeling scares me the most,and it makes me feel powerless at the time. I remember that the first time that this type of thing happened was when I was about 13. My parents said that I was obsessing(They didn't know what the term was,or what it was)over something when I was about 5,or 6,and I didn't stop,so I got a spanking.

I don't understand this,and I'm so tired of it. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-12-2012), BlueMajo (08-13-2012), Dmom3005 (08-12-2012), Lara (08-16-2012), Mari (08-12-2012), mymorgy (08-12-2012), waves (08-13-2012)