View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 09:17 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Thanks for the help on that word~

Thanks LizaJane & Gloria, for spelling morphogenic for me. I do think you are right. I have had a bad day today. Lots of pain from surgery and the left leg pain had me out of bed at 6:30 this morning. I hate spasms and they were in both legs part of the day.Then the numbness started in from standing. I have had it for two years.
Girls, I don't think there is an end to all this pain. My first surgery was in 91 and it is much worse now than. It was only a severe bulging disc pressing on the Spinal Cord.
Gloria I don't know much about cages. One OSS told me why bother when there are screws. I also know of one in our church, that the screws wore bigger holes in the rods and they had to go back in and put bigger screws in. I saw the ones they took out for they let him have them, and they were big.That may be what they do when fusion doesn't heal. Just a guess. He is now having more problems.

I believe the Dr's do try to relieve your pain. Mine have been sincere and he really studies my case. He brought it before 5 other Dr's trying to come up with good decisions. If we only knew all the years of study and the long hours they put in. Then we go to them because the pain is bad, it's no wonder they try to help us. I do hope someday there is a answer for all the pain we are going threw. That's about all I can say.
Good Luck friends,
Fancylady
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote