View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 09:53 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Nazzie

We are all here to support you while you face your surgery. I found NT for the very same reason. Was freaking before surgery. It is going to be OK. You have selected a great physician, and many here have had such good results.
while at hotel those first days, have those wash cloths adult size. They keep you clean and fresh when you don't want to get in the shower. Shampoo's that are waterless and towel dry work great. I had cervical problems and slept on an elevated wedge. Find a comfortable way to lay down and it will help you. Maybe try this. Sleep as much as you can and rest during your recovery. I was a bit frightened of the pain afterwards for my own surgery, but the doctor got on top of it and gave me more help for those first days. I wish you all the best. Hope to hear from you when you get home and feel better. I know you are nervous. It is nerve wracking, and I do understand your feelings. I came here right up until the time I left for the hospital, and in tears a few times too. It will be OK. We are all hoping for you, for the best possible outcome so you can go about your life. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote