View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 02:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi. I want to update you with my bronchoscopy and with the result of the biopsy.

Good news and bad news.

Good news : I dont have abnormal cells. All kinds of germs, bacteria, viral, fungi have been tested but all negative, except for a little Klebsiella (not sure of the spelling). Doctor explained that this kind of bacteria is common to all of us. Doctor said I can stop using the inhalers as my airways are clear.

Bad news: Doctor does not know what is causing the nodule.

Diagnosis : Restrictive Lung Disease

I am just as scared to this condition as it does not respond to any medications.

The doctor seems to believe that my lung condition is an autoimmune disease related. I am seeing the rheumatologist this week for the follow-up.

My nerve pain has been having a field day for weeks now and so is my SOB. I think my nerve pain has gone into another level of pain, meaning more painful!

I dont know what I am doing that makes all my symptoms worse. I follow supplements religiously, eating healthy foods and exercise (even sometimes my body seems to just lie down).

THis combination of SOB and prickly skin and painful feet/legs is just really so much.
Idiopathic PN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote