View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 04:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Six months was still a bit testy for me. I hope the injection works. I did as much PT as my insurance would let me. If you can do it again that may help. How long did you do the PT for? How far into recovery did you start? I was at 4 weeks, and scared. I sure hope you don't have to do anymore surgery. Do all the other protocals first and try everything that your neurosurgeon gives in tips. Seeking another opinion never hurts. Just keep that journal to bring with you, that really helps them to understand when and where your pain is. Have you tried to sleep on a wedge? ginnie (gel wedge, gel pillow are what I used and still do)
I hope the injections work too. The pain clinic I go to usually takes quite awhile to get into and I was lucky enough that someone cancelled their appointment right before I called and I can get in next week. I am hoping to get the injections very soon after the intial appt with the pain doc. I start back working full time at school in two weeks. I am a bit worried how I will cope and my back will do working again. I haven't worked since two days before my surgery in February. EEK!!!

Have you had the ESI's? I am scared to death to have them done but they aer a much better alternative than having to have surgery again.

I sleep with a pillow under my legs at night. Where did you find a gel wedge? I am what my hubby calls a rotisserrie at night so I need a smaller wedge since I roll around so much
candlegirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (08-13-2012)