View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 05:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused Did I just deal with The MS Hug?

Last night as I was getting ready for bed I felt a bit of a headache starting.. I thought no biggie.. took an Advil (plus the rest of my nightly med cocktail.) and went to lay down..

I would say about 5-10min after my head hitting the pillow I started to get this pain/burning/pressure all around my chest and back, it came on kind of quick and then proceeded to become almost unbearable over the course of a few min. after a bit it started to also spread into my arms/hands and neck..and became more of a sharp constant pain/pressure.. if that wasn't enough I started to feel like I wasn't getting enough air.. I could take a deep breath no problem.. but it just felt as if it wasn't registering in my swiss cheese brain.

I really have no idea when it ended because I either passed out from my nightly meds (they make me pretty drowsy) or the pain knocked me out... but it def went on for a good 1/2hr.

Since I woke up this morning the pain was mostly gone, just a dull ache here and there.. but I have kept feeling just "out of it" all day.. spent most of the day in bed trying to sleep it off but no such luck so far..

any input/ideas would be helpful.
PunkDizzle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote