View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 08:56 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Arrow Sorry to hear some are hurting~

Gals & Guys~ If you work hard this is bound to happen as we all have one problem or another. I think we will have to endure it and go on. Some things has to be done.

I talked to Froggie today ands she seemed better "memory wise". She too, is paying for working & moving furniture. She gets dizzy real easy too. This is so hard on her as she was once healed of these things, and think now it is back again. That is why I am asking all of us who pray, to keep her in our prayer. She has been like this about 6 weeks now and its getting close to time to come and visit me. She is trying to get everything organized & it's hard, with her memory skipping out like it does. Then there is the dizzyness that is playing havic with her life. She goes to the doc Wed. so lets continue to pray that they will get to the bottem of this. This doesn't come and go, one problem is bothering her all the time. Lets have a part in continuing to see her healed of this. Thanx!

befuddled~ I like you picture. A loss is still a loss, no matter how small. Good for you! My neighbor from the farm is the one in the nursing home. I have tried to help her, but her memory is shot! She is where she needs to be, but I know she doesn't want to be there. Lets face it, none of us want to end up there, but I bet many of us will sooner or later. They are all alike, in one way or another. I have song in some of them and it is nice the way they appreciate it. But, the smells in one are all the same, you just have to be there at the right time.

I have had a big day today. I did paint till I got some company, Yeh, I got some company! That was nice. I also got some strawberries plants in the mail and got them planted, and done some yard work. I also sweep the house and need to take a bath now, so better go.
_____
BC
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote