View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 10:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Atma,
You made your van jump! The most extreme I’ve experienced is when my bed and the house seem to vibrate and my head buzzes. I don’t enjoy that.

Bubbe,
I am certainly your friend, everyone here is your friend already. You can trust in everyone’s sympathy and fellow feelings here. This is a true support group.
The most available information about PD is on the web. Google PD, and a wealth of information is right there, and you are smart to want to know. You need to know as much as possible about PD because PD is our enemy. It is important to fight back even though we will lose the fight in the end.
You have to be in tune with your body. Only you know how you feel and how well the medicine helps you. It has to be adjusted again and again because PD changes with seasons, weather, stress, life style, diet and just because it is PD and unpredictable.
And yes, PD is progressive and incurable, so you need courage and fortitude. Hope helps too, and appreciation for what you can do as opposed to sorrow for what you can not do. You have to work at keeping things working. Good luck to you.
birte is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Thelma (08-14-2012)