View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 12:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well, my focusing is getting better, but then I got a virus that caused coughing fits. It didn't help my head at all. Stalled the slow progress I was making. Still can't multitask, which really is odd for me, but at least I can focus almost consistently on one thing for the most part. I am still very sensitive to medium to high light contrasts and too much activity around me. In the last few weeks I have had two major adrenaline rushes. One happened when someone got in my face and started arguing with me and the other one a week later was for no reason whatsoever. The fight or flight instinct kicked in and was leaning towards fight, which is not me at all unless I am really mad, but I have never been in a fist fight. They last about 2-3 hours and result in a hangover type headache. Other times I am ambivalent to the point of not even caring what test results are.
The waves of pain have stopped, but the point of impact throbs when I get stressed and or tired. A sort of clinching headache follows. Still have "the bees" most of the time.
Thanks for listening and not thinking I am crazy. It's hard for some people to understand.
MaryinIA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote