View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 06:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Gilbert, thanks for the post.

Migraine, I dont think they were talking about my doctors in the letter. I think they were referring to their doctors looking over my information.

I dont see my neck and back doctor anymore, do to him not just doing checkups on people. He also doesnt do pain management. I get that done by my psychiatrist, who also treats my depression, ptsd and anxiety.
I see him all the time and once a month i also see psychotherapist.
I go to my heart doctor every 6 months and see my family doctor every 3 months. On that last long form review, i sent in a years printout of all my meds, which totaled 54,000 dollars, so its not like am not taking any meds.

I cant picture my neck doctor{who helped me to get ss} saying am better 12 years later. Even a healthy person is going to be less healthy 12 years later in life.

Since 2001 i have gotten a review in 2004, 2007, 2010 and one is expected in 2013.
I still have a cage in my neck, it hasnt magically vanished. I still have other damaged discs in my neck and back, they havent fixed themselves. So for them or anybody to say i should be improved in 2013, 12 years after my surgery, ****** me off. If they know how my health can be improved, then i wish they would let me in on it, so that i can feel better.

Bad neck, bad lower back, leaking mitral valve, afib all day, diabetes with shots, high blood pressure, depression, ptsd, anxiety. Is there much missing on my health?

sometimes i feel like the money from ss isnt worth it because of the constant worrying about when the next review is gonna come. Wish i had money, so i could give up the ss money.

Thanks for help both of you
Bobby
Bobby17 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote