View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 10:14 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Sydney,
I just sent you a reply to your PM.

When you say that you are dealing with bifucation....... do you mean that you have a tooth that has an exposed bifurcation?

I understand that you are hesitant to extract this tooth due to other issues. However, if this tooth is infected, there is definite inflammation going on and those two things may be contributing to your other oral issues. It's probably interfering with your immune systems response to dealing with the burning mouth, etc. Not only that, infection can spread from one tooth to another. So I suppose you need to weigh the risks vs the benefits to help determine if you should remove that tooth now and not wait until it becomes more of a problem. The nerve pain that you speak of may be <partially> eliminated if this infected tooth is removed because inflammation irritates nerve endings.

None of this is easy........... and you have a difficult situation going on. However, keeping an infected tooth is probably not in your best interest, especially considering all that you are trying to do to feel better.

Let us know how you are doing ... ~'.'~

Bryanna
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote