View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 05:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown i was told it is being taken off the market in the usa

I was at the doctor last week for an unrelated visit and heard him telling the nurse that voltaren gel was no longer available and being removed from the Usa market. Since he is not my doctor for my voltaren prescription he had no reason to have brought it up to me so I asked about it. He said the pharmacy Rep told him there are no samples available anymore because of the Fda taking it offthe market. He seemed certain about it.

I am so upset about this. My joints and muscles are so painful and the vgel allowed me to go off of 2 narcotics that were hit and miss as far as helping me be more comfortable. I am on enough meds already so removing the other two that made me dopey and tired but only sometimes relieved my pain was an amazing day for me. I didn't think vgel would do anything for me and when it gave me enough relief to find a comfortable position to rest or sleep-it was like a miracle. Granted sometimes it doesn't do it but it is better than anything else I tried in8 years.

If anyone knows anything about the truth of this please please let us all know. I have some still and will see my rheum. Shortly but would like any details if you get them. Quality of life seems to be the one thing nobody who is Healthy seems to care about or understand these days.
sickpuppy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote