View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 11:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Please help me change my life!

I know that there are alot of people with much more serious problems than myselfbut I am reaching out for help with the hopes that you can help. I have had plenty of ups and downs in life and I always reach out to God for his help. I pray each day in the most unselfish ways...but I am having trouble meeting him halfway lately. It may sound silly to some but I need to lose weight. Not only to feel better but I have Type 2 diabetes. I was diagnosed in Oct.06 and have tried to get healthier but I am having a really hard time. I am in effexor for anxiety and depression. These med's have caused me to put on alot of weight. I am not on pills at this stage and that does not help the glucose in my body to do what it is supposed to do...so I hold on to the weight for that reason as well. I am sure tha tif I could just get the willpower to try (alot) harder to push myself...to make myself that much more important...than I could do it. For God knows what reason I just feel defeated. I feel like it is much to much to do. Maybe I want gratification faster than what is humanly possible? I feel so bad about myself. Maybe I need a boost. Please pray for me. I know that if I do not get a grip on this that the diabetes can cause serious side effects. Why I cannot let that sink in is a mystery to me. All I know is that I am having no success on my own and need help. Your prayers are appreciated

LOVE DORRIE!!
dorrie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote