View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 02:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Activity

Pre injury, very active 52 to 60 hour work weeks. Gardening, I am not talking about just garden beds. Cutting trees down, hard scapes such as building patios. Fishing, bicycling, playing with the grand kid...

After injury, 1 walk a day apprx 1.2 miles. Took me an hour when I first started. I can do it in 45 minutes now. Sometimes I pull weeds in the garden beds for about same. Rarely will I do both in 1 day.

I can not take the heat/humidity brings on a severe headache. Walking makes my back hurt but I am trying to not be to sedate. I limit TV time less than 1 hr a day. Try to limit screen time on computer but typing takes way longer.

The number of errors I have to correct and organizing my thoughts can still be difficult. I feel like a shut in as there is rarely anyone to talk to. Even if I do find myself in conversation I can't relate what I am going through. I get the duh look or rolling eyes.

To see the divine in the moment.
rmschaver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote