View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 04:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hi

I wonder considering the fact that your medical aid doesn't pay for a neuropsychologist, would they pay for a psychiatrist because they'd be able to prescribe better suited medication than anti-depressants?

Over the years I've gone through about five different doctors only for them to change me from one anti-depressant to the next. Eventually I was diagnosed with a mild form of epilepsy, and since then I've had a lot more progress.

I really hope that your wife comes to understand what this is actually all about.

If you get the chance, check out the thread under "How Can I help friends and family Understand?". Mark in Idaho suggests a link to videos on youtube which may be of some help. I could not believe how accurate it is!
Maybe it will at least get your wife thinking....

"If you focus on what you've left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead..’’ (Gusteau to Remy in Ratatouille.)
Astrid2803 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote