View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 04:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you all so much for your answers and help.

Am gonna look into seeing a orthopedist, so my case looks better. Its a shame that money has to be wasted on a doctors visit that really isnt going to imrpove my health. You would think ss would also factor in common sense when reviewing cases.

2 other things, that nobody addressed for me in last post

based on the last letter which said :
"we recently reviewed the evidence in your social security disability claim and find that your disability is continuing. We have also enclosed information about working that explains some of the terms we use.
The doctors and other trained staff who decided that you are disabled expect your health to improve. Therefore, we will review your case in december 2013. we will send you a letter before we start the review."

does that mean am for sure getting a full review or in 2013 i just might get the the 6 question form to fill out, like i have got before?

and the other thing, is my logic sort of correct with this statement?

"when december 2013 comes around, i will have been on ssdi for 12 years. My question is, if i was going to improve disability wise, wouldnt the best chance of that happeneing have been in say the first 3-5 years of my disabilty, not 13 years later? Doesnt just the age process play a factor in a persons health not being as good as when they were years younger?

once again thank you to all
Bobby

p.s. Echoes, how did you get hurt at your firefighter job? am sure you miss it as much as i do. I would be starting my 26th year if i was still on the job
Bobby17 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote