View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 05:02 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

today,

What meds have you tried besides the amitriptyline? There are good anti-depressants that can help you get stable.

Finding a simple manual labor job can get you active with some income. Getting into a daily schedule can improve your disposition.

But, as astrid said, check out "You Look Great" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9Xso...ature=youtu.be

I don't care for BrainLash. It has far too much angst. It is hard for me to relax and understand her ideas.

It you are not healing, Have you had the quiet rest with good nutrition that your brain needs? There is no way to recovery without quiet rest.

Finding a labor oriented job with little interference from others and low stimulation can produce the quiet rest your brain needs. No pushing physically.

Does your state have a Vocational Rehab Agency? They can often provide some help. Your state's Disability Determination Department can direct you to the available help. Have you tried applying for Social Security Disability Income? The application process can get you into a system of help and direction.

Ask as many questions as you need. Somebody has been there and done that.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote