Old 08-15-2012, 06:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default frequency of reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby17 View Post
Janke,
great song and great band. Gonna be seeing them in september

Iam not mad about the reviews {even thou i think ss wastes money on reviewing people that arent going to get better} am ****** that they write that their doctors think am gonna improve and be in better health in 2013, then i was in 2010. If thats the case, let these people tell me how to do that, so i can once again be healthy, back to work and off ss.

Cant they just write in their letters, we will review your case in 3 years? I can deal with the reviews as much as i hate them, already had 3 of them, but when they put that "they expect me to be improved in 2013, it makes me spend my time worrying that come 2013 am gonna get the boot, because they think i will be improved. Like i said its already driven me crazy for the first 2 years, am sure this last year waiting for december 2013 to come is gonna be even worse.

Gilbert up above said that they write that on all his reviews, but they didt write that on my first 3 reviews and really just wanted to know, if thats what they write on all the reviews now

Bobby
bobby,this is a good indicator of how often you will be reviewed.when you did your first review after recieving ssdi benefits what did the letter say that you got from social security?if the first letter you got after your first cdr review said that the doctors who examined you feel that your condition is expected to improve than you will be reviewed more often than a person who's condition in not expected to improve or might improve.this goes into the diary of social security.when you have a medical improvement expected diary,social security watches over you like a hawk with many reviews.
gilbert is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (08-15-2012)