View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 09:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sometimes you just have to educate doctors, nurses, alternative practitioners, etc. on how to treat you. They can get so enamored with themselves and their protocols that they lose sight of their mission. So a little talking to can bring them back. And it sounds like you gave them some very constructive feedback. Just hope they remember it .

Another aspect of your healing, which I'm kind of surprised she has not mentioned, is that as you start clearing things, suppressed/repressed emotions surface as well. As they are released, you may find you are very sad, touchy, cry more, relieved, angry. It really varies. So you may feel you are on a emotional roller coaster and things that would not normally bother may bother you more. As you go through this, keep in mind that it is treating the physical, metal and emotional layers of your health.

I don't feel you need to have a belief in your treatment either in order for it to work. But it does help to suspend disbelief.

I'm so glad you have found something to improve your overall health. You have made great progress. Continue to focus on the positive aspect. Your energy goes where your focus is.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am very appreciative of your trust and courage to do it so openly.

Marlene
Marlene is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (08-16-2012), Natalie8 (08-17-2012)