View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 11:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Astirid

At work I could be very brusque. Ignorance I could accept but stupidity I refused to. I considered it part of the job to train. Operators, Supervisors, Technicains and whomever.

A friend of mine used to like to bait others into emotional debates when I was present. He knew about the stupidity intolerance and liked to watch what happened when I jumped into the fray.

I always looked at it this way. You get the benefit of the doubt until you prove otherwise. Every issue is valid. I may not be able to address them when and how a person might want but that is different.

I once went toe to toe with the president of the Americas division over a mantenance documentation system. It was wrecking havoc with time and personnel management. He ended up looking stupid, I got labeled as a trouble maker. That was 8 years ago.

To see the divine in the moment.
rmschaver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Astrid2803 (08-17-2012)