View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 04:01 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Steve, you are certainly right about our weather here in the NE. Yesterday, as the next days will be, was gorgeous. As the sign at one of the apple orchard farms said yesterday, "Now this is Spring!" After so many cold and yuckie days.

So you had to stay home yesterday! Get well soon

My son's cat is enjoying the open window sitting.
Weekly Check-In April 22-28, 2007 Welcome New Community Members-caspers-eyes-yellow-blue-jpg

I cleaned out my tiny backyard. The previous owner left a huge mess in there. I made many trips to the trash. After getting all the dead leaves out, I finally have a clean slate...nothing but dirt So now I get to become a gardener

I have bought some plants, along with my favorite
Weekly Check-In April 22-28, 2007 Welcome New Community Members-fushia_turkishdelight-jpg

Did receive a date for a Q&A with the Ceregene surgeon...along with a few other patients they have recruited as potential trial participants...May 2nd. So, I will be making the trip to Philadelphia that day to query the surgeon in order to make the decision to join the clincal trial, or move back to pursuing an early intervention DBS.

SPRING IS HERE!
flowers3.gif
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act. ~~Barbara Hall

I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker. ~~Helen Keller
Stitcher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote